I have been busy of late with the coming weeks expected to be worse.I am not a believer of astrological predictions, but I always love to read them and see how correct they are in predicting the future or revealing stuff about me.
Came across this article on the web( http://www.idiva.com/bin/idiva/Which-film-are-you) and I was surprised that it was so true. I guess, most librans would be able to understand. (I could!)
This is how librans are supposed to be
Libra
You mind is a war zone. One thought fighting with another and one emotion creating a deluge of some more. Behind Enemy Lines is just for you. Despite being caught in the conflict of your own mind, diplomacy and strategic planning comes easily to you.
I was stunned by the fact that all the people in this world could be categorized in 12 sunsigns and their behaviour predicted so correctly. Is it that easy? Isn't every person supposed to be unique?
But, I must admit that what has been said about Librans is 100 % true in my case. I am strategy consultant by profession as well.
I will be posting soon..neglected the blog again as I was traveling.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment